Saturday, May 26, 2012

Projects for Freelancers - Freelance Web development - Modify CouponPress themed WP site


Modify this WP theme; http://couponpress.premiumpresslimited.com

Job will require hacking the theme to change the functionality of submitting the coupon and managing the coupon.

1) I want to change the existing functionality of the submit coupon action. Right now it consists of filling out a number of fields and then hitting submit and it stores your coupon for editing later. Here is how it is now; http://couponpress.premiumpresslimited.com/submit/

Instead I want it similar to a mock up I had done in php that I can provide. The mock up allows you to design a coupon and watch it change on your screen as you enter data in various fields including image, coupon headline, discount offer and more.

2) Post submit coupon - I want functionality similar to my mock up that I will show you later.

3) Add custom address fields including city, state and zip code on the submit coupon page.

4) I want the ability to search by zip code for coupons. I have already installed a google maps plugin designed for Directory Press theme but it does not have this feature for use in Coupon Press theme. It may possible be able to modify it.

5) Change action after “print coupon”. Now it opens in a lightbox. Instead I want it to open a new html page like this page - for example print the coupon here; http://www.chingching.biz/DoMoreBiz.html

6) free, basic and premium levels of paid membership. This is already built into the program.



Earn : Fair Suggestions |  Project Deadline: Please Estimate

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons