Friday, May 25, 2012

Projects for Freelancers - Freelance Web development - URGENT: Wordpress Theme CSS

Hi there,

Need you to edit the OptimizePress Wordpress theme for me today.

The site my install is on right now is:

http://naplesrentals.net

I'd like it to look more like propertymanagementnaples dot com

Basically make it have a nice background so it's not so plain. Do a nicer header look and better looking buttons for the navigation, more like the propertymanagementnaples dot com example.

I need you to do this within 24 hours. Will give you the OptimizePress theme file to edit. All content is already in place.

Put WORDPRESS in caps in your bid so I know you read this. I only hire people who pay attention! :)


Earn : Fair Suggestions |  Project Deadline: 1 day

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons